Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat Recipe
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat Recipe is your go-to for an easy, tasty lunch or dinner. It’s all about simple ingredients coming together to create something amazing.
You’ll need chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and chicken broth. That’s it! Just toss them in your Crock Pot and let the magic happen.
This dish is a lifesaver on busy days or when you just don’t feel like spending hours in the kitchen. It’s also great for meal prep, as you can freeze it for later.
Whether you’re feeding a crowd or just looking for a fuss-free dinner, this recipe’s got you covered. It’s straightforward, delicious, and sure to be a hit!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat
- Mix taco seasoning into chicken broth until it's fully dissolved.
- Place chicken breasts in a crock pot.
- Pour the seasoned chicken broth over the chicken breasts.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Use a meat shredder or two forks to shred the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer the shredded chicken into freezer bags, along with the juices.
- Carefully release all the air from the bags and seal them tightly.
You May also Like: