Cinnamon Rolls using a Bread Machine Recipe
Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine Recipe. If you’re gearing up for a delightful breakfast, a leisurely brunch, or even thinking about dessert, these Cinnamon Rolls made in a bread machine are just what you need.
This recipe simplifies the art of baking, turning what might seem like a complex dessert into a manageable task, perfect for any kitchen. Key ingredients like yeast, flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt come together to form the base of these rolls.
The heart of the flavor lies in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter mix, creating that signature taste we all love. An egg, some milk, and water round off the list, making the dough soft and rich.
Ideal for a sweet start to your day, a highlight at your brunch table, or as a comforting dessert, these Cinnamon Rolls are versatile and universally loved. So, let’s get those ingredients ready for a baking adventure that’s sure to please!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Cinnamon Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Place yeast at the bottom of the bread machine.
- Add flour, sugar, and salt on top of the yeast.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Combine the beaten egg, milk, and water with the melted butter.
- Pour this liquid mixture over the dry ingredients in the bread machine.
- Set the bread machine to the dough setting.
- Once the dough is ready, place it on a surface lightly dusted with flour.
- Knead in enough flour to make the dough easy to handle. If it's too springy, cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough using a floured rolling pin on a floured surface. Aim for a rectangular shape, about ¼-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter together.
- Spread this mixture over the entire surface of the rolled-out dough using a spoon.
- Roll up the dough tightly.
- Cut the roll into 1-inch thick circles using a sharp knife.
- Place these circles in a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Cover the pan with a tea towel and let it sit in a warm place for about 30 minutes, or until the dough doubles in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 25 minutes, until the top is light brown.
- When the buns are done, make a glaze and drizzle it over the buns.
You May also Like: