Easy Homemade Strawberry Sauce Recipe
Introducing our Easy Homemade Strawberry Sauce, a delightful topping that will elevate your favorite dishes to new heights.
To make this recipe, you will need fresh strawberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar, and cornstarch.
This sauce is a versatile addition to your favorite dessert or breakfast treat.
When you experience the rich, fruity flavor of this strawberry sauce, you’ll understand why it’s a must-try recipe.
Selecting ripe, juicy strawberries is key to achieving the perfect taste and texture. Wash the strawberries thoroughly and pat them dry before starting the recipe.
Remember, balsamic vinegar adds a touch of tanginess, enhancing the strawberries’ natural sweetness. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can always substitute the balsamic vinegar with an equal amount of lemon juice.
We’ve crafted this recipe to be simple and efficient, ensuring that even novice cooks can successfully make this delightful sauce. To make the process even easier, you can use a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds from the sauce after blending, ensuring a silky-smooth texture.
This sauce is a versatile, scrumptious topping that you’ll love drizzling over pancakes, waffles, ice cream, or cheesecake. Try it today and see how it adds a burst of fruity flavor to your favorite dishes.
Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
Easy Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Easy Homemade Strawberry Sauce
- 1 pint fresh strawberries hulled
- ¼ cup sugar divided
- 4 tablespoon water
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- In a saucepan, place the strawberries, sugar, 2 tablespoons of water, and balsamic vinegar.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat until it reaches a simmer.
- Once simmering, reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Cover the saucepan and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of water with the cornstarch using a whisk.
- Gradually whisk the cornstarch mixture into the simmering strawberry mixture.
- Continue to cook the combined mixture, stirring constantly for 1 to 2 minutes, until it thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a blender.
- Blend the mixture until a smooth puree is achieved.
You May also Like:
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce