Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe
Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe. Looking for a simple yet delicious appetizer that’s perfect for any occasion? Check out this easy-to-make recipe!
Whether you’re having a dinner party, a family gathering, or simply looking for a tasty snack, this appetizer will hit the spot.
The key to this recipe is the combination of sweet strawberries, tangy goat cheese, and aromatic thyme.
The bread slices are grilled to perfection, giving them a crispy texture that complements the creamy goat cheese and juicy strawberries. A reduction of vinegar adds a touch of acidity to the dish, while the thyme gives it a hint of earthiness.
Not only is this Italian Bruschetta recipe incredibly flavorful, but it’s also easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a crowd-pleasing appetizer ready to go in no time.
So, whether you’re entertaining guests or simply looking for a tasty snack, give this recipe a try. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you.
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 12 slices Italian bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb strawberries washed and diced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves plus more for serving
- 1 cup goat cheese room temperature
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Begin by heating vinegar in a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- Simmer the vinegar until it is reduced by about half, which usually takes around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once the vinegar is reduced, remove it from the heat source and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Next, prepare a grill for high heat.
- Place the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Combine the strawberries and thyme in a small bowl and set the mixture aside.
- Proceed to grill the bread on the preheated grill until it is browned, which usually takes about 3 minutes per side.
- After grilling the bread, spread goat cheese on top of each slice.
- Add black pepper, salt, and the reduced vinegar to the strawberry mixture.
- Spoon the strawberry mixture over the goat cheese topped bruschetta.
- Finally, garnish the bruschetta with additional thyme and serve it immediately.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs