Copycat Jiffy Corn Muffins
Copycat Jiffy Corn Muffins Mix Recipe. Simple to make and delightful to eat, they combine essential ingredients like flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt with vegetable oil, egg, and milk.
The result is a cornbread muffin that’s moist on the inside, crisp on the outside, and suitable for any occasion.
Whether you’re planning a weekend brunch or a casual dinner with family, corn muffins can complement main dishes like roasted chicken or grilled vegetables.
You can even enjoy them with a dollop of butter and a sprinkle of honey for a quick and satisfying breakfast.
What sets this recipe apart is its ease and adaptability. It’s not just for experienced bakers; even a novice in the kitchen can whip up a batch with minimal fuss.
By following some simple tips and tricks, such as preheating the oven to the right temperature and using non-stick cooking spray, you’ll ensure perfect muffins every time.
Feel free to experiment with additional ingredients like cheese or herbs to add your unique twist.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can experiment with additional ingredients like cheese, herbs, or even chopped jalapeños to give them a unique flavor.
Corn muffins are versatile and can be served with roasted meats, salads, or as a breakfast item with butter and honey.
Yes. Once cooled, place them in an airtight container, and they can be frozen for up to three months.
You can check by inserting a toothpick into the center of a muffin. If it comes out clean, your muffins are ready. If not, give them a few more minutes in the oven.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Copycat Jiffy Corn Muffins
To Make Muffins add:
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup milk
For the Mix:
- In a large mixing bowl, place the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a wire whisk, mix these ingredients well until they're evenly distributed.
- In the same bowl, add the vegetable oil.
- Continue to whisk the mixture until it's smooth and there are no more lumps.
For the Corn Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 400F (200C) for the Corn Muffins.
- Prepare your muffin pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl with your dry mixture, now add an egg and milk.
- Mix these ingredients well with your whisk until everything is nicely combined.
- With a spoon, carefully fill each muffin pan cup half full with your mixture.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake your muffins for 15 to 20 minutes. Check if they're done by inserting a toothpick in the center of a muffin. If it comes out clean, your muffins are ready! If not, give them a few more minutes.
You May also Like: