Corn and Ham Turnovers Recipe
Corn and Ham Turnovers Recipe. Are you looking for a fun and easy recipe to make for dinner tonight? Why not try corn and ham turnovers! This recipe is simple to follow, and it’s sure to please your whole family.
This savory pastry makes a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Made with potatoes, salt, pepper, ham, onion, corn, chives, butter, puff pastry, and chutney.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with
Secret Ingredient Lemon Bundt Cake
This lemon bundt cake recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
Perfect for the chocolate lover! Made with brown sugar, chocolate, flour, vegetable oil, baking soda, baking powder, salt, zucchini, chopped walnuts, and chocolate frosting.
Easiest Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
A super easy dessert recipe with only 3 ingredients.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Corn and Ham Turnovers
- In a large pot, add potatoes, cover with cold water, add 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Place pot over medium/high heat, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer approximately 20 – 25 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Using a colander, drain water off of potatoes and add back into the pot.
- In the pot, add ham, corn, onion, chives, butter, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Using a potato masher, mash until you are at desired consistency.
- On a flat surface, lay out 4 of the halved puff pastries.
- Using a spoon, add equal amounts of the potato mixture off-center on each puff pasty.
- Carefully fold the pastry over the filling and press to seal all sides.
- Place pastries on a baking sheet
- Using a knife cut a slit on top of each pastry.
- In preheated oven, bake 25 – 30 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Serve with chutney for dipping.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels