Hamburger Patties with Creamy Balsamic Sauce Recipe
Hamburger Patties with Creamy Balsamic Sauce Recipe. There’s nothing like a good old-fashioned hamburger patty. But sometimes, you want to switch it up a bit.
Why not try making your burgers with creamy balsamic sauce? This sauce adds a delicious depth of flavor that takes your hamburger patties to the next level.
Plus, it’s super easy to make!
Made with ground beef, egg, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, butter, onion, olive oil, heavy cream, and balsamic vinegar.
The perfect quick and easy dinner for busy nights. Ready in just 30 minutes.
Ready to give it a try?
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with
Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
A delectable side dish with only 6 ingredients.
Quick and Easy Green Bean Casserole
You will only need 4 ingredients, and it’s also quick and easy with a 10 minute prep time, and ready in just 25 minutes.
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
A super easy side dish recipe that only calls for 5 ingredients. It’s quick and easy, and you will have it on the table in just 35 minutes.
Microwave Cheesy Baked Potato
A quick and easy baked potato when you don’t want to wait an hour, or don’t want to turn on the oven.
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
They’re the perfect side to any meal and are always a hit with kids or adults!
Homemade Buttery Crescent Rolls
This delicious bread recipe is easier to make than you would think. Made with active dry yeast, water, sugar, salt, eggs, butter, and flour.
Easy Popeye’s 7-Up Biscuits Copycat
Quick and Easy with only 4 ingredients and they’re ready in 27 minutes.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Hamburger Patties with Creamy Balsamic Sauce
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add beef, egg yolks, parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper.
- Using your hands, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Form each of the 6 portions into patty shapes.
- Place a heavy skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add ground beef patties and brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until the beef juice is pink
- Take the beef patties out of the skillet and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon butter, olive oil, and onion.
- Cook, stirring often until the onions are golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add heavy cream and vinegar, stir to mix.
- Cook, stirring often for 2 minutes.
- To serve, pour sauce over the hamburger patties.
You May also Like:
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Easy Copycat Chex Mix
- Quick and Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Copycat Denny’s French Toast
- Copycat Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels