Quick and Easy Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe
Quick and Easy Mashed Potato Pancakes Recipe. This quick and easy recipe is a great side dish for breakfast, or dinner.
Made with leftover mashed potatoes, eggs, flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil, and chives.
You can top them with sour cream, or applesauce if you wish.
These tasty pancakes are ready in just 15 minutes.
Mashed potatoes are a classic comfort food, but they can also be a delicious and easy way to create a new dish. These mashed potato pancakes are simple to make.
They’re perfect for using up leftovers, and you can add your favorite ingredients to customize them however you like.
You’ll be surprised at how good they are!
They are a great side dish for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
What to serve with Potato Pancakes
Maple Brown Sugar Candied Bacon
Perfect side dish for any breakfast or brunch recipe, on a salad, on deviled eggs, or your favorite chicken sandwich.
Greek Breakfast Egg Wraps
A satisfying breakfast or brunch idea with classic Greek flavors.
Homemade Whole Grain Waffles
You can enjoy these tasty waffles for breakfast, brunch, or have breakfast for dinner!
Mexican Chilaquiles (Breakfast Nachos)
A spicy breakfast, or brunch recipe with onion, fried corn tortillas, eggs, Mexican Style hot tomato sauce, and Monterey Jack cheese.
Copycat Harvest Grain Nut IHOP Pancakes
Perfect for breakfast or dinner. They are quick and easy, and ready in 14 minutes.
Cider Syrup Topped Pumpkin Waffles
This delicious breakfast recipe is made with flour, ground cinnamon, ground allspice, ground ginger, brown sugar, canned pumpkin, milk, eggs and butter.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Quick and Easy Mashed Potato Pancakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, eggs, flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese (if using). Stir to mix well.
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add vegetable oil.
- Measure ¼ cup of potato mixture, and pour into hot skillet.
- Using a spatula, press down the pancake to flatten to an even layer.
- Repeat for the other 2 pancakes.
- When the bottom is lightly browned, using a spatula, flip the pancake, and continue cooking until the bottom is lightly browned.
- To serve, if desired, top with sour cream and chives, applesauce, or your favorite topping.
You May also Like:
- Irish Beef Stew with Colcannon
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini
- Copycat Chicken Enchilada Soup (Chili’s)
- Skillet Cabbage Rolls (Ground Beef)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Taco Meat