Chicken Artichoke and Mushrooms Skillet Recipe
Chicken Artichoke and Mushrooms Skillet Recipe. Is there anything better than a skillet meal? This dish is healthy, easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
This skillet dish is packed with flavorful chicken, earthy mushrooms, and bright artichoke hearts.
It’s an easy recipe to follow and only takes 45 minutes to make. Plus, it’s a one-pot meal which means less clean up for you! This meal is also low carb and high protein.
This easy dinner recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breast, salt, pepper, butter, olive oil, artichoke heats, fresh mushrooms, herbs de Provence, white wine, and capers.
Whether you’re cooking for yourself or for your family, this dish is sure to please.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with
Homemade Amish White Bread
This simple, yet delicious bread is perfect for any occasion, and best of all, it’s really easy to make!
Homemade Buttery Crescent Rolls
This delicious bread recipe is easier to make than you would think. Made with active dry yeast, water, sugar, salt, eggs, butter, and flour.
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
I can’t think of a much more comforting dish than mashed potatoes. They’re the perfect side to any meal and are always a hit with kids or adults!
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
The recipe is easy to follow and only takes about 35 minutes from start to finish!
Instant Pot® Mushroom Risotto
Made with butter, olive oil, mushrooms, onion, rosemary, Arborio rice, white wine, chicken stock, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Easy Popeye’s 7-Up Biscuits Copycat
Quick and Easy with only 4 ingredients and they’re ready in 27 minutes.
Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Made with olive oil, salt, fresh ground black pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
Quick and Easy Green Bean Casserole
Made with green beans, condensed cream of mushroom soup, shredded cheddar cheese, and French fried onions.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Skillet Chicken with Mushrooms and Artichoke
- Prepare the chicken by seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat.
- In the skillet, add butter and olive oil.
- When butter has melted, add chicken.
- Brown chicken for approximately 5 – 7 minutes, turn and brown the other side.
- Take chicken out of skillet, and place on a plate for later.
- In the same skillet, add mushrooms, and artichoke hearts (without the liquid. Save the liquid for later).
- Season with herbs de Provence.
- Saute until mushrooms have browned and become tender.
- Place chicken back in the skillet, and add in wine, and reserved artichoke liquid.
- Reduce the heat to low, and simmer approximately 10 – 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked, and when pierced, the juices run clear.
- Add in capers, and continue simmering for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
You May also Like:
- Simple Italian Sponge Cake
- Best Grilled Barbecue Ribs
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots
- Best Au Gratin Scalloped Potatoes
- Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies