Copycat Vanilla Wafers Recipe
Copycat Vanilla Wafers Recipe. This recipe brings you the familiar, comforting taste of vanilla wafers using everyday ingredients like butter, sugar, and flour.
It’s ideal for those moments when you want a homemade touch without any complex steps.
These wafers pair well with your coffee or as a simple snack. They’re also useful in various dessert recipes.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
Experience the ultimate convenience and style with the STANLEY Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40oz, the must-have item of the year! Keep your drinks perfectly chilled or steaming hot all day, making every adventure more enjoyable.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Copycat Vanilla Wafers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the bowl and continue to beat.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until well combined.
- Place the cookie dough on ungreased baking sheets, using 1 teaspoon per cookie. Make sure to leave about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in the oven until the edges turn golden brown, which should take about 12 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool.
You May also Like: