Potato Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe
Potato Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe. These delicious cookies are quick and easy to make, and are ready in just 22 minutes. The salty and sweet combination is to die for!
Who doesn’t love the combination of salty and sweet? These cookies are the perfect balance of both. They’re also incredibly easy to make – only requiring a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry.
They are made with margarine, brown sugar, eggs, flour, crushed potato chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts, vanilla extract, and baking soda.
Butterscotch and potato chips might sound like an odd combination, but trust me – these cookies are delicious! The salty chips balance out the sweetness of the butterscotch chips perfectly.
So go ahead and give them a try – your taste buds will thank you!
Homemade Animal Crackers
Easiest Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Blueberry Almond Cookies
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Potato Chip Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl using a hand mixer, or in a stand mixer, add margarine, brown sugar, and eggs. Cream together.
- Add in flour, crushed potato chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts, vanilla extract, baking soda. Mix to combine.
- On prepared baking sheet, drop by teaspoonfuls. Cookies will spread quite a bit, so leave space between.
- Drop by teaspoons on parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- In preheated oven, bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to fully cool.
- Store in an air-tight container.
You May also Like:
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers
- Irresistible Honey Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
- Salted Caramel Almond Cupcakes
- Best Banana Bread (Without Nuts)
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini