Simple Baked Garlic Fries Recipe
Simple Baked Garlic Fries Recipe. Looking for a delicious way to add some extra flavor to your french fries? This simple baked garlic fry recipe is the perfect solution!
These garlicky fries are roasted in the oven until golden brown and crispy, making them a healthier alternative to deep-fried versions.
Fresh made French Fries are so much better than frozen!
With this easy recipe, you will only need 5 ingredients, and a good knife. They are made with canola oil, fresh garlic, baking potatoes, salt, and fresh parsley.
This is the perfect side dish recipe to serve with you favorite sandwich, or burger. They are also great on their own!
Is there anything better than a big basket of freshly baked garlic fries? Crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside, these garlic fries are impossible to resist. And they’re so easy to make!
Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
Home Fries with Onions and Peppers
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links provided may be affiliate links where I may earn a commission if you purchase something after clicking on a link. No extra cost is added to you. Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links.
What to serve with
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Peppers and Onions
It’s made with deli beef, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and provolone cheese, and served on a sub roll. This is a great lunch or dinner option that the whole family will love.
Slow Cooker Texas Style Pulled Pork
This is an easy recipe made with pork shoulder roast, apple cider vinegar, chicken broth, barbecue sauce, yellow mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic, onion, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce.
Swiss Cheese Missouri Burger
The perfect cheeseburger with honey mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, and crushed red pepper.
Oktoberfest Kielbasa on a Pretzel Roll
This recipe combines two of our favorite fall foods: Kielbasa sausage and pretzel rolls.
Grilled Bacon Pineapple Burgers
The combination of the sweet pineapple and the salty bacon is to die for!
Hamburger Patties with Creamy Balsamic Sauce
Made with ground beef, egg, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, butter, onion, olive oil, heavy cream, and balsamic vinegar.
Crockpot Beef Short Ribs: A Tender and Flavorful Dinner Idea
Made with flour, boneless beef short ribs, butter, beef broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, chili powder, garlic, and onion.
Baked Chicken with Corn Flakes Crust
With just a 10 minute prep time, it’s a great option when you are busy and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
If you need to change the amount of servings the recipe will make, click on the number of servings in the section under the “Print Recipe” bar, and move the slider up or down to change the number of servings you want. Or to double or triple the recipe, click on the 2x or 3x next to “Ingredients”.
Simple Baked Garlic Fries
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 large (12 ounce each) baking potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Prepare a non-stick baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- In the saucepan, add canola oil and garlic. Heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 2 minutes.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain canola oil off of garlic. Save oil for later, and set aside garlic for later.
- Prepare potatoes by cutting into ¼ in french fry sticks.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, canola oil, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Toss to coat well.
- On the prepared baking sheet, place french fries in a single layer.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 35 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- In another mixing bowl, add french fries, prepared garlic, parsley, and salt to taste. Toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.
You May also Like:
- Homemade Copycat Pizza Sauce (Pizza Hut)
- Delicious Strawberry & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Finger-Lickin’ Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Brisket
- Mouthwatering Homemade Beef Enchiladas
- Irresistible Baked Meatballs